COVID UPDATE, OCTOBER 23, 2020:
Some karaoke shows have resumed under the following current Ventura County protocols for live entertainment: (these may change as the situation dictates)
- Singers/musicians can only perform outdoors at restaurants, bars, or wineries.
- Solos only….no duets or group songs.
- Singer must stay at least 20 feet away from patrons, and music must be loud enough that people don’t have to lean in to hear it.
- The show cannot cause people to gather. It should be for the benefit of the business patrons who are already seated and not to attract people to gather around the performers and/or stage.
- Must use disposable microphone covers.
- Must sanitize the microphone after each user.
- Must use a no-touch digital songbook.
- All other local and state guidance must be followed.
VKC ENGLISH SONGBOOK
VKC SPANISH SONGBOOK
For the latest news and updates, check our Facebook page.